keskiviikko 18. heinäkuuta 2012

Things I enjoyed today (2) :


  - I must start with these CupCakes from Tampereen Sokos Herkku. They are pretty AND delicious and not too expensive either. If  you don´t have Sokos nearby, don´t worry! This great deliciousnes is originally from here.

-The fact that I now live in Tampere (and the most beautiful part of it!) and can have these CupCakes every day if I want ;3


 - karolinfelix.com blog but most of all the pictures! She has real talent and her art is AMAZING! I´m in love. (I don´t own the pictures, they belong to Karolin)



- All the summer events that are yet to come : Tapahtumien Yö for example. Lots of dancing. Yay!

- I finally planted my summerflowers and they are blooming like grazy!

- Yesterday I was on eveningwalk and found insane backgrounds (sets) for my photographs.

- Even if it rains all the time I can see a lake from my window and it´s allways beautiful.

- Willow Smith´s new song " I Am Me". She is great and has awesome voice and personality and I just love her and her songs.


- Reading some new books ( I allways enjoy reading ) like Fly by night (Kärpästyttö) and some older classics like Little Women (Pikku naisia).

- I finally have a chance to create some of my own art...but that I will show later...perhaps.

-FreakyAngel

Ei kommentteja: